Conway shows how a true liar gets it done

Conway shows how a true liar gets it done

by digby












Trump has invited Obama's Kenyan half brother Malik who is a Trump supporter to the debate. He is very disappointed in his half-brother and Hillary Clinton:
He’s also annoyed that Clinton and President Obama killed Libyan leader Moammar Khadafy, whom he called one of his best friends.

Malik Obama dedicated his 2012 biography of his late father to Khadafy and others who were “making this world a better place.”

“I still feel that getting rid of Khadafy didn’t make things any better in Libya,” he said. “My brother and the secretary of state disappointed me in that regard.”

But what bothers him even more is the Democratic Party’s support of same-sex marriage.

“I feel like a Republican now because they don’t stand for same-sex marriage, and that appeals to me,” he said.

Obama believes strongly in the institution of marriage — so strongly that he has at least three current wives, although press reports have put the number as high as 12.

Kellyanne Conway was on MSNBC this morning and lied so smoothly about all this that it actually scared me:
MSNBC's Stephanie Ruhle: Help me understand why bringing President Obama's half brother tonight, how does that help voters know who they want to elect as the next president of the United States?

Conway: That's all right. he wanted to come and we're happy to give him a ticket and accomodate him.

Ruhle: You guys are friends with him?

Conway: I'm not personally friends with him, I've never met him.

Ruhle: Donald Trump is friends with him?

Conway: But, yuo know, we're very inclusive.

Ruhle: To me, inviting president Obama's brother, are you not ringing some conspiracy theories? Are you not winking at the birther issue again?

Conway: What? No ...
That's not spinning. It's pathology.



.