He likes him some Trump

He likes him some Trump

by digby

This Duck Dynasty guy unendorsed Bobby Jindal and endorsed Trump this week-end:



“I do like me some Trump, I’ve gotta admit. Here’s the deal. We’re both successful businessmen. We both have pretty big shows on television. We both have wives that are 1,000 times better looking than us so I like Trump.”

Big shot Reality TV celebrities have to stick together.

I actually suspect that the same people like both of these guys and for exactly the same reason: they "know" them from TV. I'm not sure it's any more complicated than that. Trump will remain popular with them as long as he remains that guy they know. If he morphs into something else he could have a problem. The question is, how many of these people are out there? And do they know they won't be able to vote with an app on their phones?


.